Last school holidays I got a Fitbit and started tacking my steps. I wear my Fitbit every day because I like to walk for exercise. I want to tell you about it.
- The Fitbit is a little thing that lets me count how many steps I do in a day. I like to do 10,000 a day to keep healthy and fit.
- It also shows me how much sleep I have at night. You can track other things like how far you walk, how much water you drink, what you eat, and weight.
- I have a Fitbit Flex (like the one in the picture) that I wear on my wrist all the time. It doesn’t get in the way and I can wear it in the shower.
- It has a re-chargeable battery which lasts for about ten day to two weeks.
- I can sync my Fitbit with mum’s iPhone or iPad. It’s all wireless.
- It is also synced with my own Fitbit dashboard on the computer. This shows me charts of all the things I track.
- I like that I can get badges for reaching my goals.
- You can have a list of friends to see how many steps they are doing and have a competition. I have Mum, Nan and Pa and some other friends.
In Australia you can get the Fitbit at Apple stores and Harvey Norman.
Do you use a Fitbit? Maybe you could join our group.