I like to cook, especially new recipes. These are really easy to make and they’re crunchy and YUMMY! They’re good to dip in guacamole or salsa, or to eat with a salad.
Here’s the recipe:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C (350 degrees F)
- Prepare a large baking tray by lining with baking paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place cheese in piles on the baking sheet. About 1 – 2 Tablespoons each pile. Leave about 5cm (2 inches) between piles as they will spread as they cook.
- Cook in the oven for approx. 5 – 6 minutes, or until they are lightly golden. Be careful not to burn them.
- Store in an airtight container