This Apple Coconut Pudding is another yummy coconut creation. It’s so simple and is packed with good fats and wonderful flavour.
1 can full-fat coconut cream or milk (look for one with as few ingredients as possible – we use Ayam Premium Coconut Cream)
2 apples – peeled and chopped (any kind of fresh, crunchy apple is fine)
1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
1 Tabsp. coconut oil (20 ml)
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1. Put all the ingredients into a small saucepan.
3. Simmer for about 30 minutes until the apples are soft.
4. Puree in the blender until smooth.
5. Refrigerate until chilled and the pudding is set.
- Put all the ingredients into the bowl
- Cook for 35 minutes, 90 degrees, on speed 1
- When done, blend on speed 9 for 45 seconds
- Refrigerate until set.
- I put this into individual serving dishes and decorated with thinly sliced apple.
- It freezes well.
- You could freeze this in containers for school lunch boxes. It is still cold and even soft-frozen about four hours after taken out of the freezer.
- It makes a good dip for other fruits.
(The original recipe comes from http://stupideasypaleo.com/2011/11/05/apple-coconut-pudding)